Disputes are often highly emotional – even if the dispute is about a business relationship. Litigation and arbitration is expensive, requires a lot of resources, and the outcome is never certain.
A good lawyer navigates his client safely through the crisis that a dispute can inflict on a business. A good lawyer not only fiercely fights your case in court but also helps you understand the RISKS AND WEAKNESSES in your case, so that any settlement opportunities are properly explored, even if the conflict seems deadlocked.
Intra.legal can assist with most types of disputes and legal proceedings, including cases involving:
• Competition law and public procurement
• Damages claims, insurance and professional liability
• Contract interpretation
• Breach and termination of contracts
• IPR (trademarks, domain names and copyright)
• Derogatory statements
• Comparative advertising
• Defamation and media law
• Injunction orders
• Public liability and decisions by public authorities